My Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

let me dedicate this short portion of my blog to my fren, jerome ho, who realised the existence of my blog just recently. yes, JEROME, i take the tube everyday. but it's pretty expensive. my sis bought us the seven day pass but it costs 34 pounds each. it's very old, seeing that it has been regarded the pioneer 'mrt system'. i would really like to upload photos rite now but my sis laptop at this moment isn't v reliable.... seeing tt it took a good 4 days before it likes me and gave me internet connection. the seats of the tube are cloth... not like s'pore's which is plastic. and each section of the train aren't connected. there's a door but it says something like 'open this door may lead to death'. and whenever the tube passes some underground, the lights either flicker or go out for a few seconds.

rihanna concert wasn't tt fantastic as i tot it would be, seeing tt it's at london's wembley. she started her concert late by an hour! there was this guy who made an announcement that she would be late, the crowd would boo... according to my sister, londoners hate concerts to be late and they would boo really loud. and they did. i can assure that.

rihanna's hair is back at her orginal long length. erm... not nice though, cos she permed it. so it looks like poodles hair now. her concert was v disrupted. it was like after she sang finish a song, the lights would go out and u would think tt she went to change clothes. but she didn't. her video on the screen wasn't fastastic too. i think christina aguilera's was way much better...

erm... oh ya, everyone shld go to youtube n watch avenue q! it's very funny! but of course, might be too nc 16 or even r21.

n i finally ate fish n chips! nothing to comment except tt it's really made of fish n potato. :D

my mom went another round at Primark and H&M. JEROME, see? i practically dedicate this blog to you, u would also love primark! it's so cheap!

i know it's london but at this moment, it has been quite clear to me, my mom n sis tt we're too tired to shop. we've shopped to the extent whereby we are just so tired to take off our winter wear to try clothes or to look for clothes. but of course, won't let this affect me. :D

gtg n see king tut. some mummy or watever....

oh before i forget, i would recommend london to everyone. it's really nice n diff. don't let the exchange rate affect everything! :D esp u JEROME!