My Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I LOVE LONDON!!!!

tmr's going to be my last day in london... so i'm pretty sad now. london's fun and everyone shld really really come. i really mean it. it's just v different from any asian countries. from the culture to the buildings n the ppl here, it's v special.

will be leaving for paris soon. yes, will visit LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LV!!!!!!!! and the louvre but watever...LV!!!!

*ahem* VICTORIA, we must come to london together. u n mei mei will definitely like it. cy, u will like it too. jerome, erm..... pls, i know u know tt u can well afford it one la! others who have been reading my blog n NOT tagged, u must come too!!! they have so many musicals here tt u know it will take maybe another 5 yrs before they come to s'pore or even never will come *due to racy subjects*

have been going to H&M like almost everyday. oh ya.. have to mention my b'day present. rmb my iconic baby photo? the one with me crawling on some bad? it has been made into a anya hindmarch bag. victoria, u shld so see this!!!! it's this bag with my lovely cute n big head!!!!! as those who might be curious abt the price.... let's just say erm.... i nearly fainted when i heard tt my sis paid tt muc for a bag... *vic: i'm sure my mom will tell ur mom... even nv tell, will tell u* and woman, u better appreciate this bag man! my god, whoever says it's not nice, u're so dead! the bag's so cute!!!! n so smooth!!!

oh ya. went to british museum today. we went to see real mummified mummies!!! my mom n i were discussing if there were really bodies underneath those cloth. after reading those accompanying notes... we gathered tt there were really mummies under those wrapped cloths!!! my goodness. there was even this body, which was real, tt has been preserved. the most amazing thing was tt u could see the flesh. imagine salted fish but in human form. my god, just e tot of it can make u dun want to eat anything afterwards.

last minute crazy shopping tmr. yes, will be buying gifts for my cousins n frens.
*not u jerome, since u're way richer than me :D* pls dun have any high expectations as i remind u tt exchange rate is crazy here. *x 3* i've figured out mostly wat to buy for whom.


would really love to upload pics but i can't really rely on this com n my sis camera. the best description tt i can give is tt london really looks like wat it appears on english movies. the bus n tube n the places.

n i think the ppl here really love princess diana. they talk abt her case almost every single day! n there's really a big contrast btw londoners n s'poreans. londoners like to read newspapers n books on their tube while s'poreans like to be occuppied with mp3s or psps. maybe it could be due to the fact tt they have many free newspapers n the tube nv passes any landscapes for viewing but just undergrds n more undergrds.

i really like london n i really can't empathsize more to encourage ppl to come.... esp youths... *victoria n chantelle: we so have to come before sharen jie jie returns to s'pore. if da ah yi can shop till she drops... i tell u, the three of us can shop till we die! choi of course, but u noe wat i mean rite? still pls dun be too excited with wat we bought.. i meant the shopping experience not the end product*

tadah~!!!! ok la, till next time~

Labels: